We offer JC H2 Physics Tuition and O Level Physics Tuition for secondary school that will help students excel in N Level, O Level, A Level and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Secondary 1 and 2 students
We have general science programme where students can customise to their school’s current topics.
Secondary 3, 4 and 5 students
Theory and Practical classes for Combined Science (Physics), Pure Physics, Integrated Programme (IP) Year 3 and 4 Physics.
JC 1 and JC 2 students
H2 Physics Tuition- Theory and Practical Classes to prepare students for the A Level Physics Examinations.
O Level and A Level Physics Tuition Centre For Theory & Practical Examinations
We use a teaching strategy adopted by top schools in Singapore:
▪ Emphasizes students to practise a series of questions in increasing difficulty level
▪ Reinforces foundational concepts to deepen understanding of Physics
▪ Students grow in confidence and enjoyment of the Physics subject as they learn from our highly skilled and experienced tutors (Former MOE Physics Senior Teacher, Former MOE Physics Subject Head, Physics Guidebook Authors)
We are the FIRST and ONLY Physics learning centre in Singapore with a fully equipped Physics Laboratory:
▪ Prepares Secondary (O’ Level) and JC (A’ Level) students for their compulsory Physics Practical Exams (20% score weighting)
▪ A Comprehensive Physics Practical Manual is provided for every student
▪ Capture every exam point and ace the Physics Practical Exam with our exclusive practical exam tips (not taught in schools!) by our highly experienced Physics tutors
Our notes and worksheets are designed by our team of Physics Specialists (Former MOE Physics Senior Teacher, Former MOE Physics Subject Head, Physics Guidebook Authors):
▪ Crafted based on students’ cognitive processes and thought flows for smooth transfer of knowledge and quick mastery of concepts
▪ Our signature 2-page Physics Summary Sheets are developed through hundreds of surveys conducted with our students over the years for effective self-revision
Besides in-class teaching materials, our students have additional learning support digitally:
▪ Students have access to our Digital Library (consists of Foundational Concept Videos & Weekly Lesson Recap Videos)
▪ Highly dedicated tutors contactable over WhatsApp to answer students’ questions
▪ All these maximises students’ learning experiences and personal revisions beyond school and tuition classes